The advent of the new-generation twin turboprop aircraft, the EV-55 Outback is almost here. The highly anticipated aircraft provides a reliable and high-performance alternative for single-engine turboprop aircraft and obsolete twin-engine piston aircraft. The EV-55 Outback offers high productivity, operational reliability, easy and inexpensive maintenance to operators worldwide.
Among key features of the EV-55 aircraft belong the following features:
- Low operating costs
- Affordable purchase price
- Spacious and multipurpose cabin allowing different configurations of aircraft interior according to operator's demand - passenger version for 9 passengers, cargo version or combi version
- More aircrfat productivity per flight hour due to high cruising speed
- Elegant and efficient aerodynamic design, state-of-the-art avionics and proven and reliable PT6A-21 turboprop engines
- Two turboprop engines provide a reliability and an airworthines for passengers
- Excellent take-off and landing performance at hight altitude airports and under hot weather conditions
- High aircraft versatility - version of the EV-55 aircraft on floats is being considered
The Outback´s cabin is spacious and provides passengers comfortable flights. Alternatively, the aircraft can be loaded with cargo. Convenient loading is ensured by the wide door in the rear part of the fuselage.
Reliability and Safety
Two turboprop engines PT6A-21 and a robust airframe from Al-alloys ensure an unprecedented level of reliability and safety.
High speed along with the spacious cabin ensures significantly higher productivity than in piston engine airplanes.
The EV-55 Outback is not limited by high or low air temperatures or by airport altitude. The robust landing gears enable take-off from unpaved or even sodden runways. The reliable de-icing system ensures flight safety even in icing conditions.
Airframe repairs are quick and simple thanks to the metal structure. All key aircraft components are easily accessible due to large assembly holes. All is located together and in a well arranged manner either in the fuselage nose or in the landing gear nacelles.
The integrated avionics system provides simple navigation, situational awareness and crew information on other aircraft systems at the same time. All this is displayed on the high-resolution LCD display.
|Other||Finally a new generation twin turboprop aircraft arrives being able to replace any utility twin piston aircraft and offer a more reliable and powerful alternative to single engine utility turboprop aircraft! High productivity, operational reliability and|